The radar is being installed in NSA.
- The radar will be shipped to Barrow by next week, and installed the week of June 4.
- The system will be installed in Barrow the week of June 4.
Joseph C. Hardin
The AMF3 Ka and W SACR has been removed from the site for storage during the winter. it will resume operations summer 2018 at NSA.
- The mentor is visiting the site to make a final power measurement that could not be completed during the last trip.
- The radar shall be uninstalled starting with the pedestal and RF units.
- The radar will be out of operations at the end of this week.