- Antenna orientation was changed to allow for greasing of the elevation access.
- Radars are operating in baseline mode.
- Radars are currently in baseline mode.
- Scans are being changed for the Deep Convection and Short Convection IOP at SGP.
- Mentor and vendor visited the site this week.
- Servo and PDU powers were sometimes reported incorrectly. Input signal level was modified and the issue was eliminated.
- Radar would stick when moving from PPI to RHI scans. Vendor was able to fix the problem by modifying the algorithm for antenna movement.
- Vendor made improvements to antenna operation by adding a couple of missing parameters related to the RCP8
- Radar is currently operating in the baseline scan strategy.
- Mentor and vendor are visiting the next two weeks to repair, calibrate, and configure the system.
The antenna orientation has been corrected. The radar is undergoing tests.