- The CACTI campaign has ended and the radar is being packed.
- The radar is unable to scan in azimuth, but can still scan in elevation.
- An HSRHI from 90 to 270 degrees and back is being run, and the radar will continue to operate in this mode through the end of the campaign.
- We experienced a failure in the pedestal. Troubleshooting is ongoing. We expect to have the vendor visit the site.
Joseph C. Hardin
Radar successfully installed at AMF1 site for CACTI. Collections running.
- Radar has arrived at the site and installation is ongoing. Expected to be completed Thursday September 6.